Wednesday 27 June 2012

Life and shit

So a change up with routine, the singles where starting to grind on me so i thought i would give a 5x5 a shot at least for my Tues gym day, powercleans are pretty much out, a light squat workout followed by 5x5 deadlifts are in. I have also included some bodyweigh bulagarian split squats, eventaully i will weight these but sticking to bedyweight for a while, i want to see if these will stretch out my hip flexors and strengthen the glutes.

5x5 with a minutes rest suck ass, enough said.

I tried out bent over rows and i suck at them and i don't think my lower back thanks for me doing them, pulldowns and Kroc rows will maybe have to do, still working away at getting 5x10 on the DB bench and getting the numbers up for the Poundstone curls.

Still munching my face off on gym days, still not sure if this is right or not,.

Watched Safe House last night  and it was o.k, i just couldn't get into it, going to make a Tues night a movie night and see what shit i can watch.

Found a couple of places to do short sprints so will mic it up with my stair sprints, being doing planks daily, started at a minute and climbing up 15 secs a day.

Maybe going to make Sat a kettlebell day, my fat ass could do with some work.

BUSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment