Wednesday 20 June 2012

Life and Shit

Nicke the missus thermogenics tabs for my fasted walks, here they are.

Watched Haywire, wasn't expecting much but turned out to be a good film, Gina kicks ass for a chick.

Deadlifts are getting tough, moved into 5 singles with a back off set of 5 reps, pretty tough, i think thats what made me miss my powerclean weights, my left leg seems to be shaking like a motherfucker during deadlifts, fuck knows whats that about, i maybe run the deadlift for a six week block and then move to squattting, well see.

I need to simplfy my upper body workouts, too much of this and that, the Poundstone curls are a keeper though, my biceps have a 4 day DOMS from them!

Downloaded a simple calorie app for my phone, guess what i dont consume many calries on non gym days and masses on gym days, not sure how good or bad this is, time will tell.

Moved cardio to stair sprints once a week, trying to add a another sprint every week and really accellarate that last sprint.

BUSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment