Wednesday 23 November 2011

Update 23/11/2011

Shit it's been a long time since i posted.

Loads of stuff happening.

I moved house and gace up my Hobo Gym, i attend a Globo Gym once a week now for strength work and it's going good, i have been fousing on big lifts, deadlift, press and weighted chins using the StrengthVillain programming.

I know once a week! but i have to say i'm making progress however slow and i'm actually buzzing about training this way rather than dreading it.

I had a break from No-S but i'm now back on it, the only mod i make is to have a pint of whole milk after the gym, this is just a little insurance to bump up my calories and add a wee bit extra protein in my diet.

Away from the gym i have been traying to get my bodyweight exercises and kettlebell stuff done in the house.

A family tragedy occured not too long ago so i have had a wee break from training but will resume it soon, the mental aspect of training i feel will help me as well.

I have been thinking a lot of my training needs recently and this will start to reflect in my training schedule, for example only one day a week strength training in the gym.

At the end of the day i don't need "elite" fitness, i need to be strong, fast and healthy and be a role model for my little uns, i have no competition rather than a personal one, simply to do better that i did last time.

I need to start posting my workouts here to make myself accountable and to give a global view of my training.

Will post more soon

BUSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment